Sandalwood is a name given to a class of fragrant woods that, unlike other aromatic woods, can retain their fragrance for decades. Both the wood and oil have been highly valued for centuries and Sandalwood has a documented history of many applications. It was traditionally used as an incense in religious ceremonies and for enhancing meditation, and the Egyptians used sandalwood for embalming. Sandalwood is very beneficial to the skin; it can help reduce the appearance of scars and blemishes and it promotes a healthy, smooth complexion. Sandalwood has a sweet, woody aroma that can enhance mood and is frequently used in meditation for its grounding effects.
Welcome to the Wellness Revolution Blog! Here, we will share information about dōTERRA Certified Pure Therapeutic (CPTG) Grade Essential Oils, Recipes, Tips and much more.
Now is a GREAT time to get started on your Wellness Journey - through the month of October, new members can qualify for a FREE Lifelong Vitality Pack.
“Enroll in Life” by placing a 100 PV enrollment order from October 1 to October 31, then place a 100 PV Loyalty Rewards Order in November and receive a FREE Lifelong Vitality Pack ($93.13 Retail Value) with your qualifying LRP order.
RULES AND INFORMATION:
- Enrollment order – an enrollment order is the first order placed by a new Wellness Advocate that includes the introductory packet.
- PV equals personal volume, not dollar amount; please check PV before placing an order as exceptions will not be made for non-qualifying orders.
- Loyalty Reward Orders must be placed the following month after enrollment to qualify.
- The Lifelong Vitality Pack will ship with the qualifying Loyalty Rewards Order.
- If product is returned from the enrollment or Loyalty Rewards Order, the Lifelong Vitality Pack must be returned or your account will be charged.
- Reactivations and Account Transfer’s will not count for this promotion.
- The last day to enroll and place a qualifying enrollment order is October 31, 2014 at 11:59 pm Mountain Time. Enrollments outside of the qualifying time period (October 1, through October 31, 2014) do not count toward the promotion.
- The last day to place a qualifying LRP order is November 30, 2014 at 11:59pm Mountain Time. Any LRP orders placed after this time will not count toward this promotion.
- If a Preferred Member wishes to participate in this promotion they must enroll as a new Wellness Advocate. Upgrading a Preferred a member will not count toward this promotion.
At dōTERRA's annual convention this year, we learned about Co-Impact Sourcing, which is an incredible example of the above quote in action.
One incredible thing that sets dōTERRA apart from other essential oil companies is their commitment to sourcing the highest quality essential oils while greatly enhancing the lives of those in our global community.
One example is Vetiver from Haiti. For years, Haiti has been exporting Vetiver to perfumery markets around the world, but since the perfume industry is interested in a lesser quality oil, they do not focus on how and where the oil is sourced. It is also a system that is rife with self-serving middlemen, soil depletion, and low wages.
dōTERRA is changing this, however, by establishing a Cooperative in Haiti that has two main objectives. The first is to educate the farmers and growers of vetiver so they are able to improve the quality and sourcing methods, and secondly to provide financial incentives to those farmers to ensure improved, consistent quality.
This is an incredible thing for the impoverished country of Haiti, as dōTERRA's Co-impact Sourcing process will create over 7,000 jobs, as well as provide clean drinking water, schools for children, and give them hope for a better future.
As conscious users of essential oils, it is important to be aware of not only the quality of oil we are using, but of the quality of life the farmers and growers of our precious oils are able to achieve. With dōTERRA's Co-Impact Sourcing, we are truly changing the world one drop of oil at a time.